Sure. Here’s what you can expect:
1. Get NDA in place (mutual preferred.)
2. Send us an RFQ containing dimensioned drawings, gerbers, fab drawings, and notes. We will review the information and request a meeting to collaborate on how we will build this device.
3. Once we gain enough information we will propose our solution by quotation in the form of either a lot charge or dollars per part plus NRE. Both are based on expected number of panels processes to safely yield the quantity of parts you order.
4. When in agreement, we accept purchase orders or credit card orders. We will confirm the order with a Sales Order Confirmation and once all that is in place, the build begins. You can ask for additional information on process flow from your account manager.
5. Once the parts are completed, they will be shipped to you within the agreed upon time frame.